Spring 2022 solicitation will focus on topic areas associated with the HPC4Manufacturing (HPC4Mfg) Program
The program seeks industry partners interested in leveraging HPC resources to make advancements in the following areas:
- Improvements in manufacturing processes which result in significant national energy savings and carbon emissions reduction.
- Efficiency improvements and carbon emissions reduction in energy conversion and storage technologies.
- Reductions in CO2 or CO2-equivalent emissions.
For more information about the Spring 2022 solicitation please view the Solicitation Document.
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 8:00 am
10:00 am CDT (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
11:00 am EDT (New York, GMT-04:00)
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 10:00 am
12:00 pm CDT (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
1:00 pm EDT (New York, GMT-04:00)
Applications to a solicitation go through a two-step review process which entails submission of a concept paper and full proposal. Applications are submitted to the HPC4EI Proposal System.
Concept papers are reviewed by the HPC4EI Technical Merit Review Committee along with the DOE sponsoring funding offices.
- Concept paper submissions selected from the concept paper review are invited to submit full proposals.
Full Proposals are reviewed by the HPC4EI Technical Merit Review Committee and recommendations to fund proposals are presented to the DOE sponsoring funding office.
- DOE is the final decision maker for funding a proposed project.
For additional information about the application process, email hpc4ei [at] llnl.gov.
|May 3, 2022||Call for proposal|
|May 10, 2022 8:00 a.m. (PDT)||Informational Webinar #1|
|May 18, 2022 10:00 a.m. (PDT)||Informational Webinar #2||Register Now|
|June 7, 2022 5:00 p.m. (PDT)||Concept Paper Due||Download Concept Paper Template|
|August 2022||Request for Full Proposal|
|September 2022||Full Proposal Due|
|November 2022||Finalists Notified|
|February 2023||Expected Project Start|
HPC4EI Proposal System
Please apply to this opportunity by using the HPC4EI Proposal System.